Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pe-tograhy

PE-TOGRAPHY


"Kitty says 'Take the picture already!!'"

Photographing Pets is alot harder than it looks you
to find the right moment and then catch it before their

expression changes. Especially with cats (they're really fickle)

I like to shoot them in macro mode usually at face level.
or sometimes Just Below the chin. I use mainly my black and white cat Lou

because he will actually hold a pose. =) Now only If I could get him in a hat.

While he's a little on the "big" side he's still is cute :)

The Camera I used for the shot above the Sony CD Mavica (9.3mm, 1/30,f/2.1,320 ISO)
I set it on "macro" mode (for most cameras its a little flower-like object)

and on B&W Mode i touched it up a bit on Picasa using 'Sharpen' and for some 'Soft Focus'

No comments: